It was a 9 - 0 win! Nice! I ran about 50% of the game, and stayed moving for the rest. I ran! I can't beleive how much I did run, and how good it felt!! Have made up those points for the beers on Friday. Yesterday I ate 5 under, and so far today I am 11 under. Struggling to keep up with the two bits of fruit, but loving the vegies and low fat dairy.
DH is away this week from tomorrow, so another test at getting my act into shape, and not falling back on easy teas. For those that don't know, DH works away a bit, he can go away for up to 8 weeks or so with anything up to an hours notice. He is off to Olympic Dam (SA) for 10 days.
Mum and Dad should be in London now. Bet they are excited. They are away for 7 1/2 weeks. Mum didn't kill Dad on the first night, and didn't trip over anything, so thats a good start to the trip :P
Must go finish cooking tea :)
The end of the journey is very near!
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment