Fiona's Fun Filled Life!
Friday, January 8, 2010
Photos of Jan so far
I am attempting to do project 365, which is to take a photo every day for the year. So far, so good. LOL
Jan 1
Jan 2
Jan 3
Jan 4
Must go read the bed time story .. Will update with the next four soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
2012
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2010
(4)
▼
January
(4)
Argh! Haven't added the pics
Ok .. so the rest of the photos
Photos of Jan so far
Well, I sucked at this obviously!
►
2009
(4)
►
January
(4)
►
2008
(35)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(2)
Followers
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Me
This is me at my heaviest. I will reveal my weight closer to goal
About Me
Scrapping Mum of 3
I'm a happy go lucky Mum to 3, who is addicted to taking photos, scrapping and chocolate. Now I have recently graduated Uni, and am a fully qualified teacher. Life's busy, but fun!
View my complete profile
My Blog List
Belinda's journey down Breast Cancer lane
The end of the journey is very near!
17 years ago
Bits & Pieces
and I was staring straight at you too
4 hours ago
Lost in Translation.
Something in Return.
18 years ago
MissDemeanor
April and I haven't yet posted for 2009
17 years ago
More than I am, but less than I will never be
16 years ago
PhotoshopDisasters
How to Avoid a Photoshop Disaster
8 years ago
The Daily Digresser
TV Tonight
“Imagination can run wild”: What lured Gretel Killeen to The Traitors
3 hours ago
Utah Scrappin Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment