Monday, November 11, 2013

Running is evil - but the next necessary step.

Bit the bullet. Have asked the husbands running coach to help me with a 5km plan - aka learn to run 5k. I'm scared in some sense as to what that will involve, but grateful to have someone to get me past this mental hump I have.

I'm so lucky - a great PT (who I mental swear at every session with her painful weights :P) and now someone getting me running. Along with MB helping with nutrition - I've got the tools to get me there.

Now, to stop avoiding MFP. Achieve all the other commitments - dodge that.

I'm off the plateau - yay (not).  Upwards.  But it is my own fault.  I pushed and pushed and pushed at nutrition getting less and less clean, and just to add to that - not enough exercise (even after my last mind dump).

Lets just say Round 3 was a big fail weight wise.  Mentally however, no.

I am strong, I am determined - I can get through this :)

No comments: