Monday, July 7, 2008

Well .. as I commonly say ...

Sleep is over rated. Off this week to cry at the doctor I think and see if they have any solutions. This is just insane!

Anyhow .. we drew hockey 2 - 2. I am so pleased with that as we were a player down and they also had 4 subs. Did lots of running! Of course I came home and started comfort eating as the child is not sleeping. I know why I am doing it, I need to find a way to stop that!

I have joined a 12 week challenge called the star team. We start today! I am starting the first challenge this week, which is drinking 8+ glasses of fluid today, the majority being water. I am hoping to loose 10 kilos in this 12 week challenge.

Thats all for now, spring cleaning time! I got some lovely photos from the party we went to on Saturday, so break times will be sorting through those and sending/editing!

1 comment:

Kaci said...

Hey Fi! You can do it girl! I too am trying to lose some LBS! :)