I am blaming fat for everything. That is just slack! I am not trying to do that at all.
I accept that I am obese, and I need to fix that. What I don't think is fair is when the family (both mine and DH's) see me as fat first, and Fiona as a distant second.
I mean, my cousin thinks I can't play hockey because I am fat. Its on the video dear cuz if you ever read this! My inlaws think i'm fat, as they are all size 6 - 10 and size 12 is fat to them. I clearly have no hope! My husband obviously does too, as the coompliments about how I look etc have gone to pot since I put this weight on.
No point in denying it was my fault I got fat. I self medicated with food and alcohol. Don't recommend it for anyone reading this!
All I want is for people to see me as me. Not as fat Fiona.
The end of the journey is very near!
17 years ago
1 comment:
Hello my dear
Just wanted to say that you are just plain old Fiona to me... :-) Keep your chin up! And good luck with your weight loss. I've certainly got a big to go from the boys...and try not to lose heart. Do it for you and no-one else - although I understand that support from other people would be nice. *sigh* I will check in on you through your blog now...and provide some cheering from the sidelines!!!
Post a Comment