but this needs to come out.
It hurts that no one gives a flying flip about how I feel in relation to things. It hurts that my inlaws can't even ask me how the game went, can't say thanks or can't even look at photos I send them, but get upset when I don't respond to theirs within 24 hours.
It hurts that my husband says that 'its just sport and it doesnt matter' or that 'thats just them'. I want him to understand that it hurts. That I am trying to reach out, and I just get things shot back in my face.
Guess thats it. Guess I want to be liked. Guess people can't see through the fat, and see the real me.
I thought I was doing the right thing, but I guess not.
Reading back, I sound depressed. Mmmm, Perhaps that is it.
The end of the journey is very near!
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment