Don't get me wrong, I am still hurt by the stuff that went down, but after a fantastic family day yesterday, it puts it ALL in perspective. Life is full of bumps and lumps, and going through what feels like a never ending maze. Its how you get over it, and the paths you take.
So I'm back to my normal happy self. We are adding exercise into EVERY day now, and the kids , heck all of us are feeling much, much better. We have also made the decision for the whole family to be on my WW diet. After all the chocolate is gone, no more in the house (yes, we could be strong and chuck it, but I am better with the gradual wean down) Chips have gone before, so at least this time, no bad :P
I am also making the tough decision to go back to study next year. I am just waiting for all the little things to fall into place, but its looking like a goer. As a few of you who read this know, it was something that I just didn't pay enough attention to back in my 'youth' days, and I am hoping to fix that :)
Must go finishing editing pictures, and that will explain my epiphany :)
The end of the journey is very near!
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment