What fun :)
Just a few different pics of the day :)
Not sure why the pics are a bit screwy, but yes, an idea of the day.
Check out the first two pics .. me and one of each of the twins. Near damn impossible to tell them apart!!
Off to do the inlaws and the parents surprise for Christmas. That is if I get stuff from my sis and SIL's... Hmmm... wonder what that outcome will be :P
3 comments:
Fiona! I can't believe how grown up those boys of yours are looking these days! OH MY WORD! They were toddlerish the last time I saw pictures of them. WOW!
It was great to see you on my blog. What fun! I will have to bookmark you and check back again soon!!!
Thanks Leah!
Wow! Your kids are so big too! How time flies!
Crazy hail storms!
Post a Comment