Monday, September 8, 2008

Well, think that the best thing is to be

the bigger person :P

Nah, in all seriousness, its not worth the bother. Lets face it, its just my self esteem! Why bring down the team celebrations over that. I at least have raised the point (and they agreed) that if they were going to use this system of subs, that they needed to be transparent about it. Not the other way. So if nothing else, that makes me feel a little better!

Now, should I go back to Uni? Would it be common sense? What to do, what to do!

Miss G started 2 weeks of school holidays today. The three of them are snuggled up on the couch watching ABC kids (yup, relented first day of holidays! Thats bad!) It should warm up in the next hour or so, and by that stage I hope Mr D decides to put some trousers on!

Am aiming to get a running jump into packing up the rest of the kitchen. Have put it off for far too long! I also need to research a yummy idea for tea on Wednesday when Miss Jayne comes. Any Ideas????

Will add some new photos in a tick :)

1 comment:

utmommy23 said...

((HUGS)) Your inlaws sound like mine.